Stanly County Operations
We offer a wide array of quality services and supports for individuals who have Autism Spectrum Disorder including:
- Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID)
- Supervised Living
- Independent Living
- Periodic Day Supports (Licensed ADVP-Adult Developmental Vocational Programs)
- Supported Employment
- Specialized Consultative Support
- Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Vendor
COVID-19 (coronavirus) Information
GHA Autism Supports continues to keep the health and safety of all individuals supported and employees at the core of all decision making. We have implemented the following safety measures:
- All group meetings have transitioned to utilizing conferencing systems.
- Strict visitation guidelines are in effect at all programs.
- We encourage temporarily replacing in-person visitation with telephonic communication to limit exposure at all sites.
- Second Street Sundries is currently offering curbside pick-up and ordering through the online system.
- We will continue to monitor all updates, and update this information accordingly. Thank you for your patience as we navigate these uncertain times.
213 N. Second Street, Albemarle, NC 28001
PO Box 2487, Albemarle, NC 28002
PO Box 4122, Wilmington, NC 28406
Phone: (704) 982-9600
Fax: (704) 982-8155
Phone: (910) 769-1046
Fax: (910) 399-1780
GHA Autism Supports is licensed by the Division of Health Service Regulation of the North Carolina Department of Human Resources. In addition, GHA Autism Supports is nationally accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). ICF/IID homes are certified by the North Carolina Division of Medical Assistance. GHA Autism Supports is a member of the North Carolina Association of Community-Based ICF/IID and CAP providers and the North Carolina Providers Council.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, familial status, sexual orientation, and reprisal. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs).