Continuously growing in a positive direction is one of GHA Autism Supports’ paramount goals. Each year, Quality Management evaluates our basic organizational processes. Findings are reviewed, and changes are made as needed.
During Fiscal Year 2020, Quality Management identified a number of developments and accomplishments including the following:
- Maintained our accreditation by CARF International
- Were given high marks from our parent- guardian satisfaction survey for GHA’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Received positive feedback about our services from annual surveys of parents-guardians, community stakeholders, employees and, most importantly, the individuals we support
- Expanded our network of collaborative community relationships
- Continued to develop our cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Maintained a low administrative overhead
- Responded to all parent-guardian concerns quickly and resolved every concern in less than 30 days
- Shared information about Autism Spectrum Disorder and our program with others at local, state and international levels
COVID-19 (coronavirus) Information
GHA Autism Supports continues to keep the health and safety of all individuals supported and employees at the core of all decision making. We have implemented the following safety measures:
- All group meetings have transitioned to utilizing conferencing systems.
- Strict visitation guidelines are in effect at all programs.
- We encourage temporarily replacing in-person visitation with telephonic communication to limit exposure at all sites.
- Second Street Sundries is currently offering curbside pick-up and ordering through the online system.
- We will continue to monitor all updates, and update this information accordingly. Thank you for your patience as we navigate these uncertain times.
213 N. Second Street, Albemarle, NC 28001
PO Box 2487, Albemarle, NC 28002
PO Box 4122, Wilmington, NC 28406
Phone: (704) 982-9600
Fax: (704) 982-8155
Phone: (910) 769-1046
Fax: (910) 399-1780
GHA Autism Supports is licensed by the Division of Health Service Regulation of the North Carolina Department of Human Resources. In addition, GHA Autism Supports is nationally accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). ICF/MR homes are certified by the North Carolina Division of Medical Assistance. GHA Autism Supports is affiliated with the Division TEACCH program at UNC-CH, the Autism Society of North Carolina and is a member of the North Carolina Association of Community-Based ICF/MR and CAP providers and the North Carolina Providers Council.