GHA Autism Supports provides an array of services and supports for individuals from early childhood through their lifespan. Our commitment is to work collaboratively with individuals, families and stakeholders to support people in achieving their life goals and aspirations.
We are committed to:
- Valuing the uniqueness of all individuals we support and striving to incorporate their strengths, abilities, interests, and choices throughout their daily lives
- Ensuring that those who receive supports are involved in decision making, directing and planning that affects their lives
- Nurturing personal growth and dignity
- Ensuring the health and safety of every individual
- Focusing on the awareness of and respect for the diversity of persons supported, families, guardians and interested stakeholders
- Fostering relationships with local communities that help individuals build social capital
- Helping individuals achieve measureable real-life outcomes
- Ensuring that all relationships are based on active listening, mutual respect and honesty
It is our pledge to support people in developing an evolving blueprint for their lives, and we do that not by asking them to conform to our service array, but by creating and tailoring services to meet their expressed needs. With this process, we help to make a difference one person at a time.