Each year, GHA Autism Supports examines organizational change occurring during a given Fiscal Year. Continuously growing in a positive direction is a paramount goal. Our Quality Management Department identified a number of developments and accomplishments during Fiscal Year 2015 including the following:
- Recognized as a nationally accredited service by CARF International receiving an accreditation term which lasts through 2018.
- Expanded our network of collaborative community relationships.
- Continued to develop our Community Supported Agricultural Program.
- Continued to develop our cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Maintained a low administrative overhead.
- Responded to all parent-guardian concerns quickly and resolved those concerns in less than 30 days.
- Expanded our website information.
- Shared information about Autism Spectrum Disorder with others at local, state and international levels.